Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Good Start to a New Year

Guess this blog is a start to a new year, though a bit late in the making. I have been attempting for the longest time to start a blog, but I guess I'm a traditional sort of person and kept all my writings on paper (medieval, I know). This was all good and fine but moving to three different places in the span of 5 years, I can't help but let go of a lot of things, or rather, misplace a lot of things.



I guess, that I wanted to post all my written works and thoughts here for posterity's sake. I have written poems and stories in various notebooks since I was eight years old and, unfortunately a lot of my works have been lost and my poor memory (even at a young age) is not such a reliable storage.



I am now 21 years old, but you might be surprised that some of my posts might be a bit childish, due to the fact that some might have been written when I was still a kid. I'll be posting randomly, written works from the past, the present, and some random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment